Goal: MFI Wallpaper collection from the whole world.
Description: As you can see MFI is downloaded everywhere in the world, and for that reason will be very nice to have MFI: collection of wallpapers / themes to be part of it.
Collecting campaign: If you have your original content to share, or you want to show your place of living, or some nice place you have visit, or place important and notable for your country, and you want to be seen everywhere else, then you are on the right place.
Conditions for Images/Photos:
1. You must hold the copyright.
2. Images/Photos must not have any watermark or any other sign on them.
3. Resolution of Images/Photos must be at least 1920x1200px.
4. Acceptable formats: Standard digital formats: JPG, TIFF, PNG, and RAW formats (NEF, CR2, DNG).
Photos will be selected, edited if necessary to become unique wallpapers, and will take place in specified MFI: Windows Theme.
If you want to join the collection campaign, then you automatically accept to share your content and you agree to share your copyright of the content with Wiwi-maX as author of MFI.
Full copyright includes but is not limited to the following rights as: copying, sharing, publishing, printing, selling, editing.
- WHAT WILL BE REJECTED -
- Images that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Images that contain nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contain a link to an adult website;
- Any kind of pornographic content altogether with topless, nudes and artistic nudes, especially child pornography, kids with adults clothes, naked kids, underage and teens.
- Images that include drugs, weapons, illegal material, deaths, funerals, abnormal human behavior, human or animal suffering.
However, it is possible your content not to be selected for publishing for many other reasons. (One example is low overall quality).
Wiwi-maX retains right to simple reject your content without (explanation) further notice.
Wiwi-maX retains right even your content is selected for publishing to not include it in some product, or some future version of the same product. (Example: This can apply at eventual “lite” release of some product.)
If you – (the sender) are claiming that you have the copyright with removing watermark from someone else, then you are fully responsible for that matter and in case of infringements you will take full civil and criminal responsibility.
How to join to the MFI: Wallpaper collection campaign?
1. Upload your images files via standard email attachment service if they are around 10-15 megabytes, or if they are bigger it is recommend using of Google Drive, Mega, www.dropbox.com, or www.wetransfer.com. Sent an e-mail to email@example.com and include the direct link to your uploaded zip/rar archive.
2. Other things you need to write in your e-mail:
Description for each image, and equipment (digital camera, scanner...) that was used for capturing.
Your real name, and link* to some social network profile.
*This is for eventual copyright infringements.
You can choose how you want to be signed/credited as author of the images as:
- Subject name, subject location;
- Year (date) of the origin of image/photo, Author: Last name, First name, Your place of living.
- or -
- Subject name, subject location;
- Year (date) of the origin of image/photo, Author: Nickname, Your place of living.
If editing is applied, then Wiwi-maX will be also written as Photo editor, or retoucher.
MFI watermark will be applied on all images/photos.